Model CHT 5 - Commercial Hopper Tanks
From Grain Storage
Hopper tanks from Chief Agri/Industrial Division offer the same ease of installation and unparalleled strength found in the Chief commercial grain bin line. Engineered from the highest quality materials, they provide the long term reliability and satisfaction you’ve come to expect from Chief. For wet holding, storage or load-out, contact Chief to maximize your storage dollar.
- The exclusive Chief exterior “W” stiffener is almost twice as strong as the closest competing stiffener.
- Chief commercial hopper tanks utilize a standard painted or optional hot dipped galvanized substructure with welded legs and ring beams. A “Super Structure” is available for use in drive-under applications.
- G115 (350 g/m2) galvanized coating is standard on all roof panels, sidewalls and stiffeners for superior corrosion resistance.
- Utilizing a four panel per sidewall sheet design, the 'V' rib roof provides standard peak load capacities of 3000 to 7500 lbs. (1364 to 3409 kg.).
- A 45º bottom hopper cone and a 16' (40.64 cm) discharge opening are standard with Chief commercial hopper tanks.
- Chief hopper tanks are backed by a 5 year limited warranty and one of the strongest names in the industry!
Chief Industries has been satisfying customers for the past 50 years; why trust your grain handling and storage needs to anyone else?
Chief Agri/Industrial is a division of Chief Industries, Inc. Established in 1954, Chief Industries, Inc. is a diversified organization providing a balanced range of products and services through its many divisions and subsidiaries.
NOTE: Metric ton capacity is based on a density of 56 lbs/bushel (721 Kg/m3).
All capacities are based on a 6% compaction factor unless otherwise noted.
- Model CHT 5 - 15' 6'' (4.7 m) Diameter
- Model CHT 6 - 18' 7'' (5.7 m) Diameter
- Model CHT 7 - 21' 8'' (6.6 m) Diameter
- Model CHT 8 - 24' 9'' (7.5 m) Diameter
- Model CHT 9 - 27' 10'' (8.5 m) Diameter
- Model CHT 10 - 30' 11'' (9.4 m) Diameter
- Model CHT 12 - 37' 1'' (11.3 m) Diameter