Model CI-800 - Programmable LED Experimentation System
The CI-800 is a programmable LED plant growth lighting system. It is designed for plant growth rooms and retrofits of environmental growth chambers, replacing fluorescent lighting designed for general illumination rather than plant growth. Strong on blue light, but weak in the critical red region, fluorescent tubes do not deliver targeted light for plant growth. Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) is supplied by LEDs with spectral output matching the absorption peaks of blue and red photoreceptors in plants. Supplemental white LEDs are also integrated into the light bar to view plants in natural light. The blue and red intensities can be independently controlled with the supplied LightSnap!© software. Experimental and routine plant growth light recipes can be uploaded to the control unit via Wi-Fi.
- Targeted output in the red and blue range of PAR
- LightSnap!© Software - intuitive and easy to use
- Program the controller from your computer via Wi-Fi
- Control Spectral Output (Blue, Red and White)
- Customize lighting recipes
- Simulate solar radiation for specific geographic coordinates and times of year