Cide-Kick II - Model 1285 - 1 Gallon Makes up to 256 Gallons
Cide-Kick II is a wetting agent, sticker, activator, and penetrant all in one. Cide-Kick II is a byproduct of the forest industry, low viscosity oil. Cide-Kick II helps break down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and helps penetrate the bud and bark area (of the woody brush), allowing a more effective uptake of the herbicide. Cide-Kick II is compatible with most terrestrial and aquatic herbicides, insecticides, and other pesticides.
- Active Ingredient: d'limonene, related isomers, and emulsifiers:100%
- Inert Ingredients: 0%
- Total: 100%
USAGE: Cide-Kick II increases your spray application effectiveness.
- Cide-Kick II is a nonionic additive used to mix with herbicides/algaecides to break down the waxy coating on the leaf or plant surface. Cide-Kick allows the active herbicide ingredient to better penetrate the cell wall of the target plant.
- Increases Herbicide/algaecide effectiveness by penetrating waxy leaf surface
- Eliminates beading for more stable surface coverage
- No water restrictions
- Only .5 to 1 ounce per gallon of spray solution