This skid steer boom attachment also comes in handy loading or unloading beams, post, rolled up fencing, bracing, or other implements. When on the job site or construction site, stacking and stockpiling your materials higher with the boom pole attachment can save you much needed space and give you more room around the job site.
The boom pole attachment can also be useful for removing or placing concrete forms and concrete pipe. The possibilities are endless with this inexpensive extension of your skid steer. Contact us for more info on the boom pole attachment or any other attachments that CID attachments carry or view our other attachments here.
The skid steer boom attachment is constructed from 3”x 3” tubing that is ¼” thick, and is rated to carry 3,000 lbs.
- Constructed from ¼” thick, 3”x 3” tubing.
- Rated to carry 3,000 lbs.
- Pick up trees, bushes, and shrubs.
- Load and unload beams, post, rolled up fencing, and implements.
- Extended with 4 x 4 tube available.