Circular Grading Machine
From Mechanical Grading
The asparagus are transported one by one by a mobile finger system. Straight cut thanks to a firm holding of the asparagus by the tyre tube. Adjustable from 20 to 27 cm, with a minimum cut length of 13 cm.
OPTIMAL WASHING :
- Powerful washing from above and below by its 16 sprayers equipped with ceramic nozzles. Removes all trace of dirt.
- Recommended pressure : 3 bars, flow rate : 1.5 m3/hour.
EASY GRADING :
- 3 different grade outputs[/_en-us][_es]3 sa
- The asparagus is measured exactly at the same point every time
- Each grade can be separately adjusted by simply turning a wheel
WORKSTATION OPTIMISATION :
- The asparagus are retrieved by the base in the ergonomic containers to make it easier for the operator to pick them out.
- Sorting / packaging belt adapted at the outputs (see on backside)
OUTPUT AND RELIABILITY :
- Only one operator is needed to cut, wash and grade.
- No maintenance
- Machine made entirely of stainless steel – agro-food conforming materials
- Robust – very thick sheet metal for a longer service life
- Complies to European safety standards (EC)