Class - Model 14 Series - Paddy Panther
In a country where rice is the main staple food for more than 1,2 billion people it is very important to provide the food security to the nation. In India more than 44mn hectare land is under paddy cultivation with a average productivity of 2066 kg/ha. It is time to use the land more efficiently to increase the yield per hectare. The use of walk-behind transplanter PADDY PANTHER 14 from CLAAS will help farmers in handling the increasing problem of acute labor shortage and costs and simultaneously increasing the operational efficiency and yield.
- 2 persons can average 3-4 acre/day
- 10-15% more yield than manual transplantation
- 20% less water required versus manual transplantation
- Even growth of the plant and effective tillering
- Easier to receive sunshine for the plant to get a uniform field