Classen - Model TS-20 - Walk Behind Turf Overseeder
From Turf Overseeders
The Classen TS-20 turf overseeder is a multipurpose machine for seeding a new lawn or overseeding an existing lawn. The front seed drop ensures follow-up soil coverage for better seed germination. The blades are designed with a cutting edge on both ends, which doubles blade life. Handles fold easily, for portability and storage. Classen turf overseeders, with removable seedbox, convert in minutes to a turf rake or vertical cutter.
- More blades = better germination. Plus, each heat-treated blade can be rotated 180 degree for double the life.
- Industry’s tightest blade placement (spaced 1.5″ apart) provides the best seed coverage
- Versatile machine can convert into a turf rake or vertical cutter in minutes
- 2-Year Warranty
- Honda® GX160 engine
- Multipurpose machine for seeding a new lawn or overseeding an existing lawn
- Front seed drop ensures follow up soil coverage over seed for better germination
- Folding handle and quick-remove seed box for easy transportation
- 26 heat–treated multipurpose blades, uniquely designed with cutting edge on both ends of blade for double the life
- 1-1/2? spacing between blades 5-position, single action height adjustment
- Durable, easily removable covered seed box is mounted higher to eliminate clogging
- Pin attachment design allows for quick removal of seed box to empty out excess seed
- Can be converted in minutes to a standard rake or vertical cutter
- Partial and Complete Reel Assemblies are available to retrofit your existing Classen TS or TSS model
- Dimensions 39' H x 27' W x 51' L
- Dimensions (handle folded) 29.5' H x 27' W x 30.5' L
- Dry Weight 150 lbs.
- Engine Honda® GX160 or Briggs & Stratton® Intek