Model Classic 14L - Petrol Cylinder Mower
Drawing upon all of Allett’s experience of creating high quality machines for the maintenance of lawns in parks and country houses throughout Great Britain and beyond, the Classic 14L combines manoeuvrability, ease-of-use and precision engineering in a self-propelled petrol lawnmower ideally suited to bringing a luxurious striped finish to ornamental lawns of up to 150 square metres. Powered by an 87cc Loncin four-stroke air-cooled petrol engine with a traditional recoil start system, the 14L offers excellent performance with minimal noise and emissions, while the self-propelled drive system makes the mower easy-to-use. The engine also powers the mower’s five-blade “Quick Cartridge” cutting cylinder, producing sixty-six cuts per metre. The cutting height of the 14L can be adjusted using an easily accessible “dial-a-height” hand-dial located on the side of the cutting unit, with five position settings ranging from 6mm to 32mm.
The Classic 14L features a cutting width of 35.6cm, and the polyethylene front roller and single section steel rear roller ensure an outstanding striped finish while protecting your lawn, and offer extra stability when navigating around borders and ornaments. Moreover, the 14L features a generously sized 32-litre front-mounted polypropylene grass collector, which is durable and provides ease of access for emptying, and the handlebars can be set to three adjustable height positions or folded for convenient storage.
The 14L also comes with Allett’s one-year warranty on parts and labour, further enhancing the machine’s already admirable durability and longevity. Manufactured in Britain, the Allett Classic 14L is therefore perfect for the discerning individual seeking to achieve the perfect finish to their lawn.
- Five-blade “Quick Cartridge” cutting cylinder
- Front (polyethylene) and rear (single-section steel with rolled edges) rollers, offering stability and assuring a high quality striped finish
- 35cm/14 inch cutting width for precision and manoeuvrability
- Cutting cylinder and rear roller powered by an 87cc Loncin four-stroke petrol engine, operated via dual bale bar for separate cylinder and rear roller control (including safety release mechanism)
- Variable cutting height (6-32mm) controlled via “dial-a-height” hand-dial on side of cutting deck
- 32-litre polypropylene grass collector and adjustable folding handlebars for your convenience