Cimbria cleaners have been developed for the separation of grains and seeds in line with their size. The main reason which has led us to commercialise these machines for the last 20 years is the high satisfaction level of our clients, largely brought about by the quality of the manufacturing materials, the low level of noise and vibrations, the excellent final product results and the high degree of reliability.
The main materials used in the construction of these machines are: first quality steel and special wood plywood board which, together contribute to giving an exceptional duration to these machines which are designed to work 24 hours a day for year. The vibrations and noises are minimum and the final product results obtained are excellent.
- The machine has in its a inlet a selfcleaning vibrating feeder, which ensures that the product is distributed uniformly throughout the width of the sieves.
- The sieve cases are manufactured from plywood resistant to humidity and insects, producing low noise levels and a high tolerance to vibrations.
- The sieves are selfcleaning thanks to the lower cases with balls.
- Incorporated pre and postaspiration system which improve the effectiveness of cleaning the sieves and ensure the elimination of all kinds of light particles.
- Regulating elements in front of the machine and easy to use
In Spain we have over150 machines working, processing all kinds of grains, so we have excellent references to see in situ the qualities of these machines.