Clevebio - Model Amnite AG100 - Pond Regeneration Product
The product contains: Selected, naturally occurring, Hazard Group 1 floc-forming micro-organisms which can rapidly metabolise a wide range of substrates, surfactants to aid the degradation process, free enzymes and nutrients, cereal based carrier.
The product contains 12 strains belonging to the Azotobacter, Bacillus, Pseudomonas and Chaetomium genera. The component strains include both aerobic and facultative organisms. The total viable count in the ready to use product is not less than 5.0 x 108 cfu/g.
Amnite AG100 is suitable for regeneration of ponds overrun with algae. The product is particularly suited to treat ponds with filamentous algae. After the initial treatment a maintenance dosing with the product is recommended. The product has also been successfully used to grow crops such as rice which are grown in water filled fields. In hydroponics the product has been used to keep irrigation channels clean and free of algae. The product is best applied after activation.
Amnite AG100 is a granular powder which rapidly degrades a wide variety of compounds including fat, oil and grease, proteins, sugars, starch and cellulose. Application of the product prevents the algae from flourishing. The micro-organisms in the product, being good floc-formers, also help to clarify the water. The product is safe to use and will not affect the well-being of the natural flora and fauna. It does not contain any pathogens.
- Granular powder which rapidly degrades a wide variety of compounds including fat, oil and grease
- The product is safe to use and will not affect the well-being of the natural flora and fauna
- Improvement in growth rate
- Increase in sugar content in vegetables
- Increased resistance to Botrytis, Pythium and Phytophthora
- Control of algal growths
- Improvement in plant resistance to pathogens
- Increase in protein content
- Better and more consistent yields
Horticulture and Vegetables
- Reduction in use of fungicides and pesticides
- Increase in shelf life of produce
- Improvement in resistance to pathogens
- Reduction in plant loss
- Acceleration of the growing cycle
- Improvement in size and appearance of crops
Control of filamentous algal blooms on lakes, lagoons and ponds
- Avoid algal growths from absorbing oxygen and nutrients from the water and preventing the penetration of sunlight.
- Control unsightly algal blooms