Clone Master - Aeroponic Cuttings Propagator
The Clone Master is a complete cloner which creates an exceptionally-oxygen rich environment resulting in faster root development and improved success rates. Plants are ready for transplanting soon than ever. Every Clone Master includes a Humidity Dome enabling growers to keep young plants in a totally protective environment.
- No air stone required - The Clone Master sprays a fine mist in a highly oxygenated environment and has been engineered so that the mist density is such that an air stone isn't required.
- Available in 20 space, 40 space, and 120 space sizes.
- The 120 space option has 3 x 40 space trays so that growers can remove individual trays as and when plants are ready.
- Robust design – our manufacturing expertise has resulted in a design with strong corners.
- Humidity Dome with vents– the dome creates a humid environment to stimulate growth and to protect plants from sudden changes in temperature. The vent in the dome enables grower to reduce humidity as and when required.
- The Clone Master is an aeroponic cuttings propagator.
- Cuttings are placed in neoprene clone collars inside a misting chamber and the stems of the cuttings are constantly sprayed with a mist of nutrient solution.
- The constant supply of nutrient, water and oxygen, combined with the lack of restrictive growing medium, encourages roots to develop rapidly as they ‘push out’ to access the nutrient solution.
- Humidity Dome with vents - Heat and humidity are fully controllable by gradually opening the large butterfly vents in the Clone Master humidity dome.
- Aeroponics has long been recognised as the most productive method of growing plants without soil. Instead of absorbing feed and water from running liquid, aeroponically grown plants receive theirs at root level through a fine mist. This introduces large amounts of air into the equation for improved nutrient uptake and better root zone health. Rooting times are vastly reduced and success rates are significantly increased - not only that but root development also greatly improves. Your plants will clearly get the best possible start to life this way.