Coe - Model M7 - Mono Boom Shaker
The COE M7 mono boom is used to harvest Walnuts, Almonds and Pecans. The mono boom can limb and trunk shake at a higher point on larger trees for more efficient removal.
- Class exclusive hydraulic sweeper lifts.
- Easy access to all major components for service.
- Swing out cooler and condenser.
- Angled cab and body for superior shed and less crop accumulation.
- Unique chassis construction reduces front to rear weight transfer.
- COE hydraulic cylinders
- All machined parts done in house in COE CNC machining center.
- POWEDER COATED finish
- Refrigerated storage compartment.
- Shake patterns ( HD, MD, LD )
- Nylon brush or rubber style fingers
- 30” clamp opening on head
- Long boom
- Side mount extension
- Tier 2 motor (Export only)
- John Deere 6068 139HP Tier 3
- High debris radiator
- Dual Cool air to air system
- EATON series 2 Hydrostatic transmission
- EATON 2 speed wheel motors
- Auburn Gear planetary hubs
- Active & Failsafe brakes
- 33 / 16 x 16.1 12 PLY heavy duty tires
- Dual dry element air cleaner with pre cleaner
- COE TH-7 Thunder head
- Case made of T1 steel plate
- Arm made of 3/4” steel plate
- VOAC F12-080 drive motor
- Center swing weights
- Single belt drive
- 2 heavy duty double roller bearings per energy wheel
- 24” oval pads
- 3 point mounting system with oversized hanger mounts
- Decelerator / anti cavitation shake brake system
- Denison dual vane pump 22-10 GPM
- EATON 75CC hydrostat
- HUSCO, SUN, PARKER & HYDRA FORCE valves.
- COE Clamp, Shake sequence & Shake brake steel manifold.
- 15-40W high grade oil
- Pressurized air conditioned cab
- Tilt steering column
- Suspension seat with arm rest
- Engine monitor and fuel gauge
- Hydraulic system pressure gauges
- 12V power outlet and charger
- Joy stick control with cast aluminum single piece grip with 4 buttons
- Refrigerated storage compartment
- AM FM CD iPod adapter stereo with 2 speakers
- Padded full cab insulation
- Grey tinted double layer glass windows
- Quiet environment with all high pressure, high flow valves located outside cab area.