- GEAR BOX: Danuser design with a gear ratio 3.1:1. Heat treated forged steel gear set and a limited 5 year warranty
- BEARINGS: Timken tapered roller
- SEALS: Dual lip high quality, spring loaded
- OUTPUT SPINDLE: 2' (50mm) solid round
- BOOM: 3 1/2' (89mm) OD Boom
- YOKE: 3' (75mm) OD tubing with Category 1 pins
- WARRANTY: Limited 5 year gear box warranty
The Farm Range is designed for tractors from 20 to 80 hp, consists of one model and takes augers to suit a 2' (50mm) solid round output spindle.
The Contractors' range has a heavier duty boom and lower gear ratio and is designed to take augers to suit a 29⁄16' (65mm) solid round output spindle.
Danuser gearboxes are cast in the USA. Strong and long lasting, these castings are made from high-quality materials and machined by Danuser to tight tolerances. The ring gear and pinions are mounted in Timken tapered roller bearings.
540 RPM Weasler drivelines for PTO models feature 'Spline Finder' and 'Quik Lok'. All drivelines are fully guarded.
Booms, Yokes and Adapter Kits
Booms and yokes are high strength, thick walled, tubing. Adapter kits allow mounting Danuser equipment to a wide variety of machines.
Double flight construction. Hole depth 40 inches. Diameters from 4 to 36 inches. The maximum diameter and hole depth is dependent on model specifications. Cutting edges, teeth, and points are all heat treated and replaceable.
Down force kits, extensions with guards, plain and serrated cutting edges with teeth, and a selection of points are available.
Auger adapter guards, fully guarded drivelines, pinion guards, and auger extension guards are all standard.
5 Year Gearbox Warranty