- Long and short timbers can be transported thanks to intermediate sections
- Intermediate section has two telescopic lengths with use depending on timber length
- Timber lengths: short timber: 3-6 m; long timber: up to 21 m
- Vehicle can be converted at any time. All parts are integrated into the vehicle.
- Short conversion times: all required functions can be controlled on the crane operation panel.
- The self-steering trailer is hitched for empty runs
The self-steering trailer can be transformed into a semi-trailer with the Multi A700 by pulling out a draw tube.
The DOLL Multi A800 is a combination tractor based on a long timber vehicle with a low tare weight and, consequently, a high payload. The inner part of the telescopic load bridge not required for long timber transport can be removed using the loading crane gripper.