From Greenhouse Equipment
The Solar Light is known as the 'Dry House' due to its built-in condensate removal system, it is the obvious choice for your highest quality, most valuable crops, from your most critically sensitive environmental requirements to mass production areas and head houses. A greenhouse for all seasons, hard glazed with multi-wall or corrugated polycarbonate. The Solar Light provides the driest environment possible by use of its condensate control system built into top chords, purlins, and under gutter channel. Dry House, Solar Light, natural ventilation greenhouse.
- Widths of 18', 24', 30', 36', 42' and 50' available.
- Eave heights of 8', 10', 12', and 14'. Other heights may be available upon request.
- 6:12 Roof Pitch advantages: Aids in condensate removal. Air circulation is improved due to large air mass. Enhances natural roof ventilation systems. Gathers low winter sunlight. Sheds snow to increase snow loading. Ample room for energy curtain systems, lighting, heating, roof vents equipment and transportation systems.
- Strong 4' diameter or 4' square sidewall columns with kneebraces to absorb the wind load.
- 2 7/8' or 4' diameter interior columns 12' on center (no interior kneebraces required)
- Ideal for natural ventilation.
- Single or Double Ridge Vents, optional
- 12' on center column and truss spacing admits more light, gives more freedom of movement.
- Designed for Corrugated Polycarbonate, or Multi-Wall (8mm Twin-wall or Triple Wall) Polycarbonate.
- Can be glazed with sheet metal and insulated for use as head house, office, warehouse, stable, RV storage. (Sorry, we do not provide swimming pool covers.)