Compact Style Double Block and Bleed Valves
Our compact style Double Block & Bleed Valve is designed with an overall length in accordance with ASME B16:10. The single piece body design reduces potential leak paths and allows weight and space to be kept to a minimum. Available with either trunnion mounted ball or floating ball design and with both full and reduced bore sizes.
- Available in ASME B16.10 standard length (CSL) up to 10' full bore and 12' reduced bore.
- Also available to Oliver standard lengths (COSL)
- Floating Ball design from 1' up to 3' Class 600.
- Trunnion mounted design from 2' to 12'
- Studded flanged pipeline connections in accordance with ASME B16.5
- Integral vent valve with both threaded and flanged connections available
AMSE B16.10 overall length
Allows the replacement of single isolate ball valves with the increased safety of true double isolation, without the need for expensive pipework modifications.
Single Piece Body
The single piece body with threaded end inserts provides the most compact overall length and reduces potential leak points to an absolute minimum.
Full Through Bore
Valves are available with full bore sizes in accordance with API 6D, ensuring maximum flow for increased production rates and allowing pigging of the pipe line.
Non Intrusive Trunnion Plate
The integral trunnion plate design reduces leak paths through the body.
Multiple Bleed Valve Options
Various bleed valve options and connections are available in line with customer requirements.