From Shading Systems
Fresh Air for Growth and Climate
Along with shading systems, ventilation plays a major role in good greenhouse climate. With a ventilation system, you are able to regulate air supply and air circulation – both important parameters for a consistent climate in your greenhouse. This is what your plants need to flourish.
Our ventilation systems are used in:
- production greenhouses
- retail greenhouses
- research and institutional greenhouses
Livestock facilities and industrial buildings also profit from our ventilation systems as they improve diverse climate conditions.
Whether you repair, maintain, remodel or construct a new ventilation system, we offer experienced consultation regarding the parts and components to best fit your needs. We offer high quality parts for your ventilation system:
- gear motors and tubular motors used as ventilation drives
- gear racks and pinion housings to enable opening and closing of the vent windows
- clamps used as binding elements in push-pull tube drive systems
- roller supports for push-pull tube drive systems
- Tower Roller Plus used for side ventilations
- Fiberfilm, a laminated fabric for roll-up screens