Condor - Model SL - Side Discharge Cement Mixer Bucket
Side discharge Cement Mixers CONDOR SL models, designed to increase safety in the yard, since the first test has shown the unique ability to create an equable mixture even when fully loaded without unbalancing the concrete by left and right depending on the direction of the screw shaft rotation. The concrete unload takes few seconds and the bucket is fully discharged. This performance upgrade offered on two models of CONDOR SL is possible thanks to helix and halberds mixing system which study has the inscription in the UE Design Register (No. 001888652-0004).
As central unloading Cement Mixers also the 2 CONDOR SL models are equipped with reliable and powerful hydraulic motors of the US brand Char-Linn Eaton®. The protection grid with bag breaker saw is bolted but can be requested with hand or hydraulic opening system. The complete mouldboard and all the mixing helixes are standard built in HARDOX® metal. U.Emme CONDOR SL is a unique tool, able to produce concrete of extreme quality and that allow to operate with efficiency and speedy in every situation.
- Gas springs and hydraulic block of rotation’ shaft
- Hydraulic block of rotation’ shaft
- Pressure regulation valve
- Hydraulic opening of the protection grate complete by security micro- switch, hydraulic cylinder(s), electrovalve
- Bolted plate for interchangeable attachments
- Excavators’ bolted plate
- Excavators’ bolted angular backplate
- Excavators’ bolted plate and SSL universal linkage
- Quick couplers kit 3⁄4’’ S.F.
- Connector with 8 or 14 poles