Coneqtec Universal - Model AP Series - Hydraulic Planers
The operation and safety of the planer is greatly enhanced by its unique front down design as pictured above. This exclusive feature keeps the front of the planer low to the ground, providing a constant barrier for the debris generated by the planing operation.
The AP Hydraulic Controls, with fold in and out design, require no additional option package for the host machine. This allows control of depth and side shift and tilt from the operator's seat. Utilizing the three-spool BLB valve in the controls allows the operator to feel for feathering of the milling head, creating the perfect option for a planer run on several host machines.
Open Drum Design
The exclusive open drum design improves planer productivity by greatly reducing the power loss caused by the pics and drum passing through the already planed material. Standard planing drums lose power, particularly at depths below 1.5' because material is trapped between the pics and the drum. The open drum design overcomes this problem giving you increased productivity.
AP Backhoe Planer
The backhoe mounted planer is designed to meet a variety of needs. This cold planer is complete with a range of 12' to 24' drum sizes and pics combinations from 32 to 62 (see table below for details). Standard equipment includes pic drum with asphalt pics, pic removal tool, pic and drum access door, rotating mounting cradle, and manual depth control.
Please have pin sizes and bracket information available when ordering.
- More down pressure applied at the center of the cutting drum.
- Planings stay inside of planer cowling due to positioning of depth adjustment.
- Drum rotates faster for less bounce.
- Stress is spread out across the width of the planer.
- Swing-away hydraulic controls.
- Fewer wear points and parts.
- Easy adjustment by hydraulic controls or electric over hydraulic controls.
- Lo-Flo planer available up to 16' on certain tractors.
- 12' planer can be ordered hi or lo flow.
- Patented open drum design.