Conor - Model 7000 - Swather
The Swather 7000 has been developed by Conor Engineering to aid farmers in improving the quality of grass, hay and straw. The Swather gently turns, lifts and aerates the material giving a higher drier swath helping the farmer get the most from short spells of fine weather. This leads to a better quality of hay, silage or straw; therefore a better quality of feed. The swather has a strong, robust design which is built to suit Irish conditions.
- Turning and aerating of the swath improves its quality and the quality of the feed.
- The Conor Swather is directly driven by a chain which eliminates the need to replace belts and any belt slippage.
- Self lubricating oiler on the chain ensures the chain is constantly lubricated.
- Heavy duty reinforced bearings ensure stability of the rotor.
- The robust flexible tines are mounted on a heavy duty rotor and solid 40mm shaft to withstand the tough Irish conditions.
- A safety rod is fitted through the tines to prevent any damaged tine falling into the swath and subsequently damaging the baler.
- Lock and pin system on wheels means they can be free turning or rigid.
- Adjustable back doors to alter the width or direction of the swath.
- Adjustable setting on swather to turn the machine to the left or right to move the swath to drier ground
Working width: 2.25m
Transport width: 2.75m
Number of tines: 54
HP Requirement: 50HP
Tyre: 16.5 x 6.5-80
Weight: 670 kg