Containerized Mobile Nitrogen Production Plant
Mobile nitrogen production plant is an nitrogen generating system built in ISO container. The nitrogen is produced from compressed air by pressure swing adsorbtion technology. The compressed air system as well as the separation system is integrated in the container
- Transportable (pass for fork-lift and bolt-on ISO corners)
- Turnkey, plug&play solution
- Designed for outdoors - the container is an excellent protection against rain and sun
- Automatic start and stop operation
- Standard outlet pressure 5barG; higher pressure available on request
- Purity range from 95% to 99,999%
- The unit is equipped with surveillance system and audio visual alarm as an option.
Capacity: 2 to 300 Nm3/h
Purity: 95% to 99.999%(10ppm)
Pressure dew point: -50°C
Operating conditions: -20°C to 40°C (50°C)
ISO container 20ft. (10ft.)
Dimensions: 6.1x2.5x2.6m (3.1x2.5x2.6m)
Power consumption: from 0.21 kW/m3 at 95%, from 0.32kW/m3 at 99.5%, from 0.72kW/m3 at 99.999%
The unit designed for high ambient temperatures is furnished with container insulation and air conditioning; the surface is treated with special coating.
Mobile nitrogen production plant is preferred compact solution design for outdoors, can be placed on the roof of the building or in the remote area. If you have specific requirements, do not hesitate to contact us and we will design you a solution to meet your requirements.
Nitrogen from this containerized nitrogen generating unit is being used in many applications e.g. as inert gas in coal mining or petrochemical industry or cutting gas in laser cutting.