Versatility Efficiency & Quality; The Legacy Series high capacity grain dryers may be used for dry and cool or all-heat operations. Each chamber of a Legacy Series contains a double wheel, double inlet, quiet centrifugal fan and Venturi Burner with modulated flame set between the fan wheels for a complete mixing of air and heat.
Additionally, the quality construction and factory assembly of the TECO Legacy Series means quick field setup with a minimum of crane time and labor.
Plus, the modular design means they are easily expanded when needed – assuring the dryer can grow with your grain system.
Multiple Zone Drying
- Years of research, development and testing have led to the principle of Multiple Zone Drying, which offers flexibility to your grain handling and management system.
- Drying Zone -Legacy With Multiple Zone Drying, the highest temperatures are applied to the wettest grain as it enters the drying columns.
- A gradual reduction in temperatures completes the drying process, improves grain quality and saves energy.
- If more cooling is needed, the heat zones become cooling zones by shutting off the Venturi Burner.
- TECO dryers feature a burner in the cooling section that allows for all heat operation or warm grain discharge. Accordingly, heat fan and cool fan will change by the number of fans used for drying and/or cooling.
- Pinnacle Lite Control Standard
- TECO 'Ops' Remote Monitoring Available
- 350 mm grain columns
- Aluminum metering rolls with
- AC speed control
- Stainless steel metering roll pans
- Automatic safety controls
- Sturdy, steel base
- Base section controls