Controls enable the user to deliver the exact amount of seed to the scale hopper in a very controlled and efficient manner. Automation controls need to be simple enough to allow multiple people to use them easily. Seedpoint can outline the differences and help explain the features and benefits of different control packages so that you can select the package that best suits your site and situation.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Is automation necessary for treating seed?
- What level of control will serve the site best?
- What is included in the automation controls?
- Is training and support available?
- Do the controls have the ability to be used with seed count?
- What options are available for controls and automation?
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Motor Starters
- Touch Screen
- Air Manifold
- Customer Database
- Variable frequency drives