Convey-All - Model CST-16 - Commercial Seed Tender
The Commercial Seed Tender (CST) boasts multiple compartments for fast and efficient conveyor load-out ensuring gentle handling and no seed damage; even with delicate, extra dry seed.Up to five compartments providing the utmost capacity and the ability to service all your seeding equipment and floaters with different products all on the same trip; saving time and money on trucks and drivers.Ideal for farmers as well as bulk seed and fertilizer dealers.
Efficient fill tubes
- Schedule 80 tubes for loading; easily replaceable with single bolt from outside of tank area.
Wireless Remote Option
- Remote starting, throttle control, power swing and gate(s) control.
Year Round use
- Farmers are finding they can use their CST’s year round by using it to receive grain from the combine or grain cart the same way as any bulk hauler.
Save time with fast unloading
- The industrial size CST-C model unloads two tons per minute; unload the 40’ model (over 1,000 bushels) in just 20 minutes with one set up.
- Mounted on the CST-C unloading conveyor, helps operator identify the target. Equipped with microphone and in-cab monitor equipped with speaker.
Self-Contained Hydraulic Power Pack
- Gas or diesel engine, large steel hydraulic oil reservoir and large fuel tank. Or mount seed tender directly onto a truck frame and use truck’s hydraulics if equipped. Available on all CST models.
- High quality electric roll tarp features smooth operation.
- 10’ hopper height on CST models; easily fits under most bulk systems and loading and can be reached with most front-end loaders and forklifts.
- Ideal for farmers currently using tote bags or seed boxes.
- Electric start gas engine.
- Full length catwalk **Catwalk not available on C models
- Epoxy coated interior
- Dedicated bumper hitch and gooseneck trailers
- Hydraulic drive engine
- Sample access ports
- Stainless steel conveyor and/or various components
- LED work lights
- Diesel engine
- Self contained hydraulics