MAKE YOUR SEED FLOW. HANDLE IT WITH CARE. Conveyors are the best means to transfer seed into and throughout a site. Seed needs to be handled quickly and efficiently to meet tight planting seasons. At the same time, it must be handled gently to avoid damage and preserve quality. Seedpoint uses the latest cleated belt conveyor equipment to meet these requirements and integrates them into the rest of the equipment and facility to ensure good product flow throughout the site.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- What carrying capacity is required for the application?
- What equipment is the conveyor feeding from or into?
- Are there usage limitations with any existing equipment?
- What is the reach of the conveyors at different angles?
- Is there a specific length of conveyor required for the application?
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Cleated belt
- Electric, PTO, or hydraulic drive options
- Galvanized tube construction
- Enclosed return
- Cable or scissor hydraulic lift
- Collapsible canvas hopper or hard transition inlets