Cytiva - Model HyClone - Cosmic Calf Serum, New Zealand origin
A bovine calf serum fortified with iron and growth promoting factors for growing a broad spectrum of cell types.
- Sourced in New Zealand with complete traceability back to original source
- Age of animal at time of collection less than 10 days old
- Low in antibodies and high in growth factors
- Virus panel testing according to 9 CFR 113.53
Purchase orders with specific lot requests, quoted reserves and/or call off orders should be submitted through Customer Service.
All New Zealand calf serum products are carefully collected, processed, and filtered in New Zealand to ensure safety against bovine diseases. We follow the same standards in processing of our calf serum as with our Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) to offer the highest quality and traceability.
Cosmic Calf Serum, New Zealand origin is filtered through sequential 100 nm (0.1 µm) pore size-rated filters. Before dispensing, each lot of serum is pooled using true pool technology to ensure uniformity and consistency between bottles.
Additional treatments available including heat-inactivation and irradiation. Additional testing, including EMEA-conforming testing, is also available.
- Parameter: Cosmic Calf Serum (New Zealand)
- Storage: Sera should be stored at -10°C or lower. Once thawed, sera should be stored at 2° to 8°C.
- Item description: 500 mL; Available on a quote basis
- Processing: None
- Endotoxin Concentration: ≤ 25 EU/mL
- Hemoglobin Concentration: ≤ 25 mg/dL
- Mycoplasma: Yes
- USDA Safety Testing Included: Yes
- Additional Assays: InsulinGamma GlobulinAlkaline PhosphataseLactate DehydrogenaseSGPTSGOTpHAlbuminBlood Urea NitrogenCreatinineTotal BilirubinSodiumPotassiumCalciumChlorideInorganic PhosphorusIronTIBCPercent SaturationGlucoseIgG
- Sterilization Method: Filtered through sequential 100 nm pore-size rated filters.
- Tested for: BluetongueBovine AdenovirusBovine ParvovirusBovine RSVBVDVCytopathogenic AgentsHemadsorbing AgentsRabies VirusReovirus
- Sterile: Yes
- Certifications/Compliance: USDA Regulations
- Pack size: 500 mL
- Order code: SH30413.02