Cotech - Model EXTINV-30-6-10 - Inverted Snow Plows
From Plowing Equipment
The perfect tool for residential snow removal the plow allows you to get right up close to the building or garage and back drag the snow. With a maximum opening width of 10 feet and a minimum width of 6 feet this plow can easily maneuver around tight corners.
- The inside moldboard has a height of 30' and a UHMW 1’’ x 4’’ cutting edge.
- Dual hydraulic cylinders give the plow a more consistent and uniform opening mechanism.
- The anti-shock wings and extension tubes are bolted on for easy maintenance and replacement in case of accidental damage.
- The rigid extension of 3 ½ x 3 ½ tubes provide a more sturdy frame.
- A bolted on rear guard protects the cylinders from potential damage and prevents the accumulation of snow inside the plow.
- This plow can be mounted onto our harness or used in conjunction with a custom bracket to go directly onto a loader.
- Item #: EXTINV30-6-10
- Outside Width Max.: 123'
- Outside Width Min.: 75'
- Inside Moldboard Height: 30'
- Weight Plow Only: 1000 lbs.
- Allows inverted plows to be used with front end loaders.
- Quick attach brackets, like Alo or Skid Steer need to be added separately.