From Plowing Equipment
The perfect tool for residential snow removal the plow allows you to get right up close to the building or garage and back drag the snow. With a maximum opening width of 10 feet and a minimum width of 6 feet this plow can easily maneuver around tight corners.
- The inside moldboard has a height of 30' and a UHMW 1’’ x 4’’ cutting edge.
- Dual hydraulic cylinders give the plow a more consistent and uniform opening mechanism.
- The anti-shock wings and extension tubes are bolted on for easy maintenance and replacement in case of accidental damage.
- The rigid extension of 3 ½ x 3 ½ tubes provide a more sturdy frame.
- A bolted on rear guard protects the cylinders from potential damage and prevents the accumulation of snow inside the plow.
- This plow can be mounted onto our harness or used in conjunction with a custom bracket to go directly onto a loader.
- Item #: EXTINV30-6-10
- Outside Width Max.: 123'
- Outside Width Min.: 75'
- Inside Moldboard Height: 30'
- Weight Plow Only: 1000 lbs.
- Allows inverted plows to be used with front end loaders.
- Quick attach brackets, like Alo or Skid Steer need to be added separately.