Cotech - Model EXTREV-6-10 - Extendable Snow Plows
From Plowing Equipment
Our flagship series of Extendable Reversible plows have grown in popularity every year thanks to their incredible versatility. These plows open and close hydraulically to allow you to drive down the road safely and legally as well as fit in between tight places. You can adjust their width on the fly and two section trip system makes sure to keep your machine and the driveway safe from damage.
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications these plows save time and leave your customers with cleaner lots. The closed top models seen here allow you to come much closer to garage doors or laneways and back drag the snow away.
- A lateral float option allows the plow to contour to the ground and even locks itself into place when being tipped forward to back drag.
- This model has four total compression springs, 1 on each extension, 2 on the main frame and uses a 1/2 x 4 ' QT400 cutting edge. Each of the compression springs has adjustable tension to allow you to customize it to your liking.
- The bolt-on industrial grade anti-shock wings allow you make quick work of any repairs if needed.
- The extensions ride on teflon tracks to maintain simultaneous operation while the 24' high curved moldboard has been optimized for forward momentum and designed to minimize unintentional lift.
- Item #: EXTREV6-10
- Max. Outside Width: 123'
- Min. Outside Width: 75'
- Release height of trip mechanism: 6'
- Inside Moldboard Height: 24'
- Weight (Without Brackets): 1420 lbs.
Bolt on lateral float system for extendable series
- Lateral float to allow the plow to contour to the ground.