Covering - Separation Fabric
Thrace Group range of nonwovens consists of spunlaid, continuous filament, thermally bonded and needlepunched fabrics made out of 100% polypropylene. They are all non-toxic materials, with a wide variety of characteristics.
Thrace Group Spunbond Nonwoven is widely used in the furniture and bedding industry. Its high tensile strength & elongation along with its two bonding patterns make it suitable for the manufacture of pillow cases, neatening fabrics, separating layers, dust covers, cushion fabrics, pocket springs, bottom and back covers, quilting layers. It is also used as a home textile for table cloths, matress covers, suit covers and curtain blinds. Our Needlepunched Nonwoven is used for the construction of furniture and bedding. Thrace Group Nonwoven fabrics meet the OEKO TEX standard 100-class I and are tested according to IKEA methods. They are compatible with various international flammability standards.
- High tensile and tear strength and good fibre distribution
- Two bonding patterns
- Available in 60 colour tones
- Widths: up to 3.3 m, mini & jumbo rolls.
- Weight: between 12 and 150 gr/m2
- High tenacity staple fibres
- Colours: natural, black, grey, brown
- Widths: from 30 cm to 540 cm
- Weight: from 70 gr/m2 to 1,000 gr/m2
- Furniture and Bedding Industry