From Barn Equipment
Cowbrush specially designed for installation in barns. When a cow touches the brush, the brush automatically brushes the cow. Through a rotating motion of the synthetic brushhairs it can cover even the most diffi-cult places like the head, the back and tailimplant. So it has a better coverage as the shuttle system.
- Stimulates the bloodcirculation, result is a healthier skin.
- Gives rest in the barn, what results in a higher (milk)yield.
- Minimum wear because of ball-bearings.
- Special way of installation of the brushhairs, so they do not fall off and get in the manure.
- Easy to install.
- Low maintenance.
- Safe and comfortable.
- Low power.
When a cow touches the brush, the brush hinges. A circuit is being made and the brush starts rotating. The circuit has a time-delay, which assures that the brush keeps on rotating, even when it passes his restingpoint. Our cowbrush is being made for years already, therefore it is a very reliable and secure product.
- High efficiency 220 V electric motor with raised torque.
- High efficiency gear-reductor with cutted gearsides.
- On– off-switch and security are solid state (no mechical contacts).
- Motor with build-inn sensor for temperature-control in the motor.
- All electrical components are build in the motor-casing.
- Maximal power-usage is 0,12 kWh.
- Harder layers of paint because of powdercoating. Installationsprocket has several holes, which ensures easy installation.