CREMALGA - Biostimulant
Ascophyllum nodosum and Ecklonia maxima seaweed creams are manufactured by means of ultrasound cold extraction, a special procedure that allows to obtain highly concentrated extracts without chemicals or high temperatures that alter the functionality of the active ingredients, and in particular:
- natural promoters of growth: CREMALGA combines the properties of Ascophyllum (auxine-like activity) and Ecklonia (cytokinin-like activity) extracts; as a result, it effectively stimulates cell division and expansion and helps the plant to maintain the proper hormone balance in its tissues;
- Amino Acids and Carbohydrates: CREMALGA supplies high amounts of nutrients and energy required for plant growth-related metabolism;
- Betaines and Mannitol: CREMALGA improves plant recovery from environmental stress.
The product can be mixed with all common formulations, except with products based on Copper and Sulphur, mineral oils and emulsions.
A simple mixture test to check compatibility is advisable.
PACKAGING: 1–5 L
- FOSTERS THE BALANCE BETWEEN VEGETATIVE GROWTH AND PRODUCTION
- PROMOTES FRUIT SET AND ENLARGEMENT
- IMPROVES PLANT RECOVERY FROM ENVIRONMENTAL STRESS