Cricket - Model 00CV - Vineyard Spreader
The BBI designed Cricket Vineyard Spreader provides an affordable and dependable tool for spreading fertilizer, lime and compost in your vineyard or orchard. Whether working as a Vineyard Spreader or Orchard Spreader, the 58 inch hopper allows it to clear low overhanging limbs. The reversible wheels allow a 50 or a 60 inch track to accommodate most vineyards. If spreading fertilizer, lime or compost in your vineyard or orchard, the BBI Cricket Spreader is the perfect solution.
A 2-3 ton fertilizer and lime spreader, the Cricket Vineyard is designed for precision dry material application in vineyards. The Cricket 50/60 provides an affordable and dependable option to meet those needs. Cricket requires only a 30-40 horsepower tractor to pull it. The 58” hopper clears most low hanging limbs in orchards and entrances to small buildings. With a narrow wheel track width, it can be maneuvered through narrow vineyards. Wide flotation tires are standard to minimize compaction. A standard 16” stainless steel mesh chain is powered by our exclusive hub powered hydraulic mechanism. The bed chain can be stopped and started at the end of each row by the tractor operator. The spinners are high torque plug-to-tractor hydraulic powered for precision controlled application. Built on a rigid, heavy duty 12,000 lb. axle, Cricket's manages the rough terrain it may encounter.
Cricket Vineyard Spreader Highlights
- UHMW and Stainless Steel reduces corrosion issues and extends the life of the spreader.
- UHMW Bearing Back keeps bearings clean resulting in longer bearing life and fewer failures.
- UHMW Comb Cover prevents streaking in the field.
- One-piece CNC Machined Comb gives longer chain life.
- Available in 50” and 60'' widths by simply reversing the wheels!
- Hopper construction of either 304 or 409 stainless steel or carbon steel.
- The Cricket Vineyard can be pulled with a low horsepower tractor. (30 - 40 hp)
- 2 speed hydraulic conveyor drive.
- Dual Rack and Pinion gate prevents jams.
- Overhead Spinner Motors are ABOVE the chemical, resulting in extended motor life.
- 24” Dished Spinner Design for Precision Coverage.
- Plug to tractor Hydraulic Driven Spinners.
- 15” Ground Clearance
- 14L x 16.1 Floatation Tires.
- Flotation tires minimize compaction.
(L-304) 304 Stainless, (L-409) 409 Stainless, (L-C) Carbon
(PSGH) Pull-Type, Single Axle, Ground-Wheel, Hydraulic Drive
** State of the Art - ELECTROSTATIC PAINT: Carbon unit is totally primed with a rust-inhibiting alkyd primer and then top-coated with high gloss enamel. Stainless unit includes all mild carbon steel parts primed and painted. The standard color for all Salford BBI Spreaders is Salford BBI Red. Color options include blue, yellow, black or green. Some custom colors are available for an additional charge.
** HUB STATOR PUMP: Rotation of the tires drives a hydraulic pump in the hub that powers the conveyor.
** CAPACITY: This model 203 has approximately 2-ton fertilizer, 3-ton lime payload, with a 64 cubic ft capacity.
** SUSPENSION AND WHEELS: 7000 lb rigid single-axle with '6 on 6' AG type hubs and spindles available in 50' to 60' overall width. 14L Flotation tires on W11C x 16.1 reversible wheels.
** CONVEYOR: 16' wide, 304 Stainless Steel Mesh Chain Conveyor. Hydraulic hub stator pump driven.
** SPINNERS: Twin 24' diameter Spinners that are driven by Tractor Supplied Hydraulic.
** BANDING CONVEYORS: Twin banding conveyors (48' wide) are available that may replace the spinner assembly for distribution of compost in rows either side of spreader.