Cropscan - Model 16 mc4 - Electronic Temperature Controllers
The Cropscan 16 mc4 is a computer based crop temperature control system suitable for use in all vegetable crop storage systems.
CropScan 16 MC3 Special Features
- Large White on Blue LCD Displays
- High and Low temperature safeguards
- Easy menu selection switch
- Hour counter for ambient cooling, refrigeration and recirculation.
- 14 Day Datalog 'Look Back'
The new Cropscan 16 mc4 will operate with 1 to 16 crop sensors, 1 ambient sensor, 1 air mix sensor and optional RH sensor.
Air mix control to mix ambient air with store air to achieve desired cooling air temperature, adjustable, with built in safety cutout at 1.5C below air mix set point.
Shut off interval to prevent immediate restart, adjustable up to 5 hours.
Refrigerated cooling controls give priority to ambient air cooling.
LED map show actual state of control functions with arrow chain starting with 'cooling required' then leading to 'cooling on' or 'refrigeration on' according to ambient temperatures and programme selected.
- Individual Sensor Selection
- High and Low Temperature Band Cut Off
- CO2 Purge Timer
- Built in Datalogger with PC Interface
- Intelligent Air Mix Louvre Control
- Adjustable Offset
- 14 Day Datalog Look Back on Screen
REMOTE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM
Remote Communications System Special Features
- Sensor Scan on demand
- Remote Editing of key settings
- Collection of Datalog file
- System Alarm Alert
- Works with any Windows 95/98 PC
The Cropscan 16 mc4 can be linked to your office computer using either a locally wired or Modem System.
Modems can be either GSM (mobile) or BT landline, dependent on the site circumstances.
Cropscan 16 mc4 units can also be networked to one Modem to allow multi unit access.
The Crop Monitor graphing software provides a season record for each Cropscan System linked to your PC.