Crush-Rite - Low Input Crimper-Roller
The Crush-Rite is Rite Way's new low input crimper-roller.
Crush-Rite is designed for:
- organic farmers
- farmers who want to reduce the amount of crop inputs they are using
- no-till farmers who need help managing trash left by corn, sunflowers, clover, canola and other crops that don't break down over the winter on their own
- farmers who want to prevent soil erosion
- innovative farmers experimenting with new crops and cover crops
Why will they use Crush-Rite:
- kill, knock down and crush cover crops before planting their cash crop
- in fields left fallow, control weeds without the use of chemicals
- crush stalks and stems left over from harvest so the microorganisms and moisture can get into them and break them down over the winter
- reduce or eliminate the need for chemicals
- All the same great features as Rite Way's land rollers.
- FORWARDTM unfolding system (patent pending)
- Narrowest transport width of 13 1/2'
- Larger diameter drum
- Short roller sections and 4 way heavy-duty flexible knuckle with a 1 3/4' knuckle pin for constant ground pressure
- From transport mode to field mode in minutes