Crush Roller Mill
Sizes range from:
- 152mm (6”) wide roller x 305mm (12”) roller diam.
- 304mm (12) wide roller x 305mm (12”) roller diam.
- 456mm (18”) wide roller x 305mm (12”) roller diam.
- 608mm (24”) wide roller x 305mm (12”) roller diam.
Rollers have various teeth or groove options. Standard 8 teeth per 25mm. Alternatives:
- 10 teeth per 25mm – Fine crush
- 12 teeth per 25mm – Extra Fine crush
- 6 teeth per 25mm – Course for lupins, beans, peas, maize.
Rollers are spiral cut to stop groove line up so no grain can pass through uncrushed. We also re-groove cast rollers up to 305mm (12”) diameter. Double crush mills are ideal for making pig feed as we use 6 teeth per 25mm rollers as primary rollers in 1st mill and 10 teeth per 25mm in 2nd mill to give a constant crush.