Model CSW - Push-Off Cargo Trailers
From Push Off Trailers
Push-off trailers offer a number of advantages over dumper tippers and this is why HAWE brings you the strongly built and reliable new push-off trailers for professional application and long life. More can be transported because the internal ram compacts the load. Pushing-off the load instead of tipping means the HAWE CSW can be more easily emptied inside buildings. Additionally, push-off trailers are more stable unloading on side slopes or on silage clamps.
- Models: HAWE CSW 4000 and CSW 5000
- Capacities 40 m³ or 50 m³
- Permitted gross weight: 23 or 33 tonnes
- Tandem or tridem running gear
- Further specifications on request
Strongly-built integral sheet steel body capable of withstanding high stresses, powered via on-board hydraulics, electrohydraulic controls, fore and rear (with tridem) steering axles, dual-circuit air brakes with ALB.
- High safety during unloading
- Easier unloading - even on side slopes and where headroom is limited
- No moving parts therefore minimum wear
- More carrying capacity through ability to compress loads (e.g. wilted silage)