CTI - Model 4-in-1 - Bucket Fork
Recognizing that '4-in-1' buckets have the unique ability to grab and hold many things, including attachments, CTI has designed a revolutionary type of fork that takes advantage of that feature - its new 4-in-1 Bucket Forks.
The features of these new forks, on which a patent is pending, include:
- No welding, no screws, no holes in the bucket. The closed clam holds the forks firmly in place.
- Rigid mounts - the forks don't swing or shift sideways.
- Easy to operate - the forks are level when the cutting edge is level.
- Easy on, easy off - No lifting, just pick them up and set them down with the machine.
- Towers that are 37 inches tall to keep loads in place and allow the operator to see the forks from the cab.
- Round grab bars on the towers to make it easy to move the forks on the ground or on and off a truck.
- Safety chains to ensure the forks will stay in place even if the bucket is accidentally opened.
- Attaches to the most reinforced part of the bucket - the cutting edges.
To mount CTI's new 4-in-1 bucket forks, just open the bucket 'clam', drive into the forks, pick them up with the front cutting edge, and close the clam on the retainer bars that fit between the two back cutting edges. Then hook up the safety chains and go to work!
When you've finished moving your loads, set the forks down, unhook the chains, open the clam, back out of the forks, and go.
CTI's 4-in-1 bucket forks are available with a 6000 lb. lift capacity and 48' solid steel tines for Caterpillar, Case, John Deere, Gannon for John Deere, and Komatsu 4-in-1 buckets. (An 8000 lb model with 60 inch tines is available by special order).