Vicon Cultimat - Model Pro - Seedbed Cultivator
Thanks to its excellent weight distribution, precise depth control and optimum ability to follow ground contours the Vicon Cultimat Pro seedbed combinations produce a perfect seedbed in all types of soil. The finer soil particles are deposited in the lower level of the tilth to promote rapid and uniform germination and also to prevent loss of moisture whilst the coarser clods are kept on the surface in order to reduce the risk of surface capping. Working widths from 6.1m to 9.1m are available. The Cultimat Pro has been designed with a robust three-section foldable chassis, which helps to limit the overall transport height of the machine. Whatever the model, they also offer a transport width of less than 2.5 m
The Vicon Cultimat and Cultimat Pro have been designed with a robust three section foldable chassis, which helps to limit the overall transport height of the machine. Whatever the model, the transport width is less than 2.50m.
- Two chassis are available, depending on the working width:80 x 80 x 8mm chassis on the Cultimat offering a working width of 4.50m to 6.10m.
- 100 x 100 x 8mm chassis on the Cultimat Pro for a working width of 6.10m to 9.10m.
- A single hydraulic cylinder is used for folding machines up to 6.1m, from 7.1m two cylinders are used.
Non-return valves secure the lock in working or transport position.
- The under-chassis clearance is 420mm on both models. The distance between the tine-carrier bars is 450mm on the Cultimat (4 rows) or 340mm on the Cultimat Pro (5 rows).
- The Cultimat Pro offers 5 rows of tines to ensure a free flow of soil between the tines and thus allowing to work deeper or in trashy conditions without the risk of blocking the machine.
- Moreover, the tines are more evenly distributed and positioned on the chassis.
- There is a constant pitch of 10cm between the tines over the entire width of the machine.
Four types of tines are available according to the type of soil or the work required:
- Tine DK P22 (1)
- Semi-curved tine 32 x 10mm (2)
- Semi-curved tine 45 x 10mm (3)
- Straight tine 45 x 10mm (4)
Designed for precise seedbed preparation:
An odd number of wheels within the machine frame provide identical pressure on each wheel.
- A graduated scale on the depth adjusters allows precise individual adjustment for each wheel.
- The frame side extensions are free floating during operation to allow the machine to follow ground contours.
- The Cultimat and Cultimat Pro are fitted as standard with metal wheels 500x165.
The machines with working widths of 4.50m to 6.10m (Cultimat and Cultimat Pro) are fitted with 3 wheels as standard equipment. The Cultimat Pro from 7.10m to 9.10m are equipped with 5 wheels. Pneumatic wheels 600/9.00x10 are available optionally
Supplementary soil preparation can be carried out by the following accessories
- Non-stop levelling board adjustable in height and angle for levelling and crumbling.
- Clod Board: mechanically adjustable or by hydraulics. For perfect crumbling due to vibrating tines. Can be completely lifted if not needed.
- Track eradicators spring-loaded or protected by Non-stop safety system.
- Following finger harrow, adjustable in angle and pressure
- Single crumbler roller, 310mm diameter.
- Double crumbler roller, 310/280mm diameter, mounted on a parallelogram.
- Combi-type harrow to be combined with either single or double crumbler roller.
- 5 rows of tines for a fine and levelled seedbed preparation
- Transport width less than 2.5m
- Large choice of tines for all conditions
- Clod Board as an option on the whole range
- Large offer of rear equipment for a fine seedbed preparation.
- Working depth controlled by wheels inside the frame