Sturdy and versatile cultivator for all your hoeing, cultivating and bedding activities. In recent years abandoned, cultivating now finds its place again in crop management. Demands made on farmers with regards to environment have rendered cultivating interesting. Cultivating presents numerous interests, not just economical but also agricultural and environmental.
- Destruction of weeds even tough ones
- Working over of the soil (fertilizer mineralization, restructuring and warming of the soil)
- Improved soil biological activity
- Limiting of pest activity (slugs,…)
- Destruction of ground caking
- Reduction of the number of passages and the quantities of fertilizer (if localized treatment when cultivating)
- Versatile cultivator which can be used for a good number of crops
- Reduced water requirements (1 cultivating session is worth 2 crop waterings...)
- Reduced use of plant protection products
- Reduced quantities of fertilizer due to localized fertilizing
- Reduced water erosion
Type of crops
Vegetable crops (Lettuce, onion, carrot, endive,...)
30 to 80 cm
Number of rows
2 to 18 rows
The « Extra-Strong » unit is designed to be assembled with 3 to 6 tools and is suitable for inter rows from 40 to 90 cm.
This unit gives the frame a ground clearance of around 55 cm.
The market gardening units are assembled on a parallelogram with pressure spring.
Depth control wheel
The front 260x100 self-cleaning wheel ensures the depth control. It is mounted on ball bearings.
Depth control is rapidly adjusted using a crank.
« Extra-strong » unit with shovel of 25 and Lelièvre sugarbeet blades or shovel of 30 and Lelièvre maize blade. Inter row spacing: 40 to 60 cm or 55 to 80 cm
Extra-Strong C3 unit
« Extra-Strong » unit with 3 shovels of 25. Inter row spacing: 55 to 80 cm
Extra-Strong DF5 unit
« Extra-Strong » unit with 5 rigid shanks. Inter row spacing: 60 to 80 cm
Extra-Strong balancing system
« Extra-Strong » swinging arm for plant protection.