A broad-spectrum product for the control of lepidoptera with good activity on sucking insects. The ideal partner for tank-mix or ready-mix with established and new products.
- Additional brands: SELECRON, CURYOM (mixture with Lufenuron), DICARE (mixture with Diafenthiuron)
- Active ingredient: Profenofos
- Mode of action: As a member of the organophosphate family of insecticides, CURACRON works by potent iinhibition of the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, which is essential for the transmission of impulses between nerve cells. After feeding on a CURACRON-treated plant or crawling over a treated leaf, the pest is first paralyzed and then quickly dies.
- Targets: CURACRON controls a wide range of harmful chewing and sucking insects.
- Main crops: Cotton and vegetables
- Geography: Has a worldwide registration, including US, Japan, Europe and other OECD countries.
Main customer benefits:
- Quick action ('knockdown effect')
- Broad spectrum of activity on many pests
- A cost-effective solution for the farmer
- A long history of good performance
- A widely compatible tankmix partner for most pest complexes
- Well established farmer experience