Curacron - Insecticides Control of Lepidoptera in Cotton
The foundation product for the control of lepidoptera in cotton with strong effects against mining and sucking insects as well as mites. The ideal partner for tank-mix or ready-mix with established and new products.
A broad-spectrum product for the control of lepidoptera with good activity on sucking insects. The ideal partner for tank-mix or ready-mix with established and new products.
- Additional brands: SELECRON, CURYOM (mixture with Lufenuron), DICARE (mixture with Diafenthiuron)
- Active ingredient: Profenofos
- Mode of action: As a member of the organophosphate family of insecticides, CURACRON works by potent iinhibition of the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, which is essential for the transmission of impulses between nerve cells. After feeding on a CURACRON-treated plant or crawling over a treated leaf, the pest is first paralyzed and then quickly dies.
- Targets: CURACRON controls a wide range of harmful chewing and sucking insects.
- Main crops: Cotton and vegetables
- Geography: Has a worldwide registration, including US, Japan, Europe and other OECD countries.
Main customer benefits:
- Quick action ('knockdown effect')
- Broad spectrum of activity on many pests
- A cost-effective solution for the farmer
- A long history of good performance
- A widely compatible tankmix partner for most pest complexes
- Well established farmer experience