We have created a productive flower garden on a southerly slope, set amongst arable fields. Within our cutting garden we grow beautiful scented British flowers and foliage which we pick daily for the best possible freshness. All our flowers are grown with care from seeds, corms or bulbs. We grow a huge variety of over 50 types of flowers, from perennials, annuals, bulbs, herbs and shrubs.
- March; Hyacinths, Narcissi, Wallflowers.
- April; Anemone, Ranunculus, Tulips
- May; Parrot Tulips, Solomon Seal, Alliums
- June; Peonies, Roses, Sweet peas
- July; Delphiniums, Verconicastrum, Ammi
- August; Cosmos, Zinna, Agapanthus
- September; Crocosmia, Rudbeckia
- October; Dahlias Hydrangea