CWS - General Purpose Buckets
General Purpose Buckets are suitable for use in soils where shock loading and abrasion is not expected. Teeth and corner bits are often added to these buckets to enhance penetration and to extend wear life.
- Designed to optimize the loading and dumping characteristics of each machine
- Bucket widths and cutting edge hole patterns suit standard OEM wear parts
- All wear parts feature AR 400 plate
- Welded skid shoes are standard, bolt on available as an option
- Bolt on cutting edges available
An economical bucket designed for:
- Basement Digging
CWS buckets are guaranteed to give maximum performance and service for the application they are designed for.