CYCLONE PLUS - Model 72 - Recirculation Fans
From Recirculation Fans
Without question one of our most versatile and innovative designs is our CYCLONE PLUS variable speed re-circulating fan. The CYCLONE PLUS is a belt driven variable speed fan with the highest efficiency in the market today. With six heavy duty aluminum blades spanning 72' in diameter, the CYCLONE PLUS can generate an exceptional 86 000 CFM of air movement at 0 in H2O while consuming 2,2 kW at high speeds and a meagre 130 watts at lower speeds. Traditional 56' to 24' ceiling fans will force down warm air from the ceiling to the ground. The CYCLONE PLUS 72' can achieve the same result at slow speeds but an interesting phenomenon occurs when the speed is increased that ceiling fans cannot achieve. The CYCLONE PLUS produces a unique high velocity airflow that creates a cooling effect similar to tunnel ventilation (something that large ceiling fans cannot reproduce).
Ideal for agricultural buildings, warehouses, production plants, and public areas, our recirculation fans produces impressive airflow that ensures cooling of animals and/or employees, assists in the drying of bedding and/or flooring, as well as helps combat insect infestation.
- Develops over 86 000 CFM
- De-stratifies ambient air
- Housing and louvers constructed of robust fibreglass
- Can be installed in multiple configurations; on an existing building column, on an anchored post or suspended.
- Cools the production animals, staff and bedding.
- Low energy consumption
- May be used in wintertime on minimum setting to de-stratify and displace stagnant air pockets.
- Quiet operation