The D&L SWING BLADE houses the 180 degree swinging saw giving it many advantages over a 90 degree swing:
- Saw guards swing with the saw protecting the operator at all times
- Double cutting is easy
- Guards remain in place at all times.
- The head does not have to be removed and turned 180 degrees to cut back.
- Operator can cut from either side of the log.
- Large beams up to a 8×16 can be cut without log turning.
The saw guards shield the operator from the blade at all times. Each saw guard swings independent out of the way for ease of double cutting.
Use of stainless steel components provides longevity, strength and added performance.
Uses the revolutionary D&L Carbide Tipped thin kerf (1/4″) blade with 6 teeth. The D&L blade makes accurate and smooth cuts and is second to none in the industry. Sharpening can be done in place and in minutes using the standard 12v diamond sharpener and jig. The D&L carbide tipped blade is ideal for soft or hard woods and is being used throughout world.
D&L 180 degree Swing Blade is transportable by one man with a standard mobile carriage transporter.
- Slabbing bar for making those wide table top slabs
- Planer blade to smooth beams and cants or large slabs
- Slab sanding disc to sand those large slabs or beams smooth
- Router bit / drill attachment
- Power unit : 19 HP Kohler Electric Start
- Optional : 23.5 HP Kohler
- Kerf: 1/4'
- Maximum Cutting Dimensions: 8' x 16'
- Log Length: 14½'
- Max Log Diameter: 36'
- Manual Vertical Set Works
- Feed Work/Board Return: Manual
- 180° Swing: Included
- Carriage Transporter: Included
- Saw Diameter: 21'
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blades: Qty 2 ‐ 21'
- 12V Diamond Wheel Sharpener/Jig: Included
- 6 Rail Sections