Daay Bin Paddle Sweep
From Paddle Sweeps
The Daay Bin Paddle Sweep is designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche. The sweep is engineered to the most current specifications in the industry. There has no dangerous augers to worry about and simply moves the grain with flexible rubber paddles. Explosion proof, all-weather quick change motors and tractor tread tires are among some of the features. The sweeps can be manufactured to fit in grain bins from 15' to 105' in size.
- 5,500 bushels per hour maximum capacity.
- Non jack system allows for minimal entry once Daay Bin Paddle Sweep has been started.
- Lower input power requirement compared to other sweeps.
- Does not plug or stall when overrunning the sweep.
- Drive tire size: 13 x 5.00-6 super lug (foam filled).
- The tires are designed to slip to keep the sweep from climbing the pile.
- This allows the sweep to clean very close to the floor.
- Designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche.
- Housing is made out of 10 ga. material.
- Moves grain gently and evenly to sump.
- Explosion proof motor.
- Adjustable chain and motor mounts.