Daay Power Sweep
From Farm Bins
The Daay Power Sweep can be manufactured for bins from 15’ up to 66’. It is designed to be fully submersed in grain, and has the ability to perform single or multiple passes. The Daay Power Sweep has a flexible pivot joint and stabilizer arms to allow it to move independently from the gearbox, allowing the sweep to adjust to variations in the floor height. It also has adjustable stabilizer arms to accommodate variations in the bin size and roundness. The Daay Power Sweep has a capacity of 5000 Bu/hr. at 350 rpm tightener shaft speed. The drive is driven by the paddle chain, eliminating the need for another power source. The paddle chain moves grain gently and evenly to the sump. The rubber drag also helps clean the floor for minimal sweeping. Making the job of emptying grain bins safer and easier.
- Powered by the Power gearbox so there is no 2nd motor or power cords.
- The drive is driven by the paddle chain, eliminating the need for another power source.
- Has a single, segmented 5'x8'x15' tire.
- It has a flexible pivot joint and stabilizer arms to allow the sweep to move independently from the gearbox. This allows the sweep to adjust to variations in the floor height.
- It has adjustable stabilizer arms to accommodate variations in the bin size and out of roundness.
- The rubber drag helps clean the floor for minimal sweeping.
- The drive wheel is closer to the center of gravity, so the weight of the sweep is transferred to the tire better eliminating the need for a weight bracket.
- The flexible pivot joint transfers the power from the gear box to the sweep and gives you the flexibility to slow down or speed up the speed of the paddle chain to better match the Bushels per hour of the reclaim system. This will prevent overloading of the sweep and reclaim due to excessive capacity.
- The inclined pivot section allows the grain to flow the sump, so not matter if your sump is offset of center of your bin, the sweep will be able to achieve max capacity at any position in the bin.
- There are Pivot kits available for both a new install or to retro fit to your existing power sweep reclaim system.