Sioux - Model 3500 RPM - High-Speed Centrifugal Fans
These fans use an inventive design to increase airflow which boosts fan performance, as well as saves time and money. The specialized design of high-speed centrifugal fans make them ideal for small grain aeration, deep grain depths, in situations with high static pressure, tall tanks and in small tanks with high resistance to airflow.
- 5 - 50 HP standard low-speed fans, with or without controls.
- Fan blades are solid welded, not stitched for longer life.
- Adjustable legs on fans allow easy leveling and support while giving more flexibility for adjusting to inconsistencies in a concrete pad.
- Special airfoil blades move more air due to the backward curved, non-overloading design.
- Fan wheels are statically and dynamically balanced for smooth, trouble-free operation.