DairyTech - Model DT-10G - Platinum Pasteurizer
Bio-security on the dairy will be strongly enhanced as the pasteurization removes the threat of spreading pathogenic bacteria and viruses through waste milk or colostrum.
The DT-10G kills these target pathogens while protecting the IgG:
- Mycobacterium avium subsp. Paratuberculosis (Johne’s)
- Salmonella spp.
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter spp.
- Staphylococcus aureus
The ultimate, yet most affordable small volume batch pasteurizer on the market:
- Uses only 3kw per batch
- Fully assembled & ready to install by connecting to dryer outlet and cold water
- Choose from 6 automated treatment profiles or customize to match your schedule
- 2 language options to minimize staff confusion
- Digital graph display with downloadable data to monitor equipment & staff performance
- # 8 Stainless Steel tank (1 step below food grade)
- Dry heating elements to extend part life and avoid your water issues
- Sanitary, quick release 'gate' valve & special sampling/bag/bottle valve
- No tubes or hidden areas to keep cleaning process simple &effective
- Process or reheat bagged colostrum in the 'Perfect Udder®' using the 'Bag Guard' (included)
- Replacement parts kit included & 12 month parts warranty on other parts
- Easy to understand Owners Manual with simple trouble shooting processes
- H: 28' W: 24' L: 24'
- Weight: 120lbs
- Feeds: 5-20 calves
- Volume: 1-10 gallons (milk or colostrum)
Requires: 240vac 1P OR 3P, 50-60Hz, 30amp, Cold Water Connection.