Dale Drills - Eco-T Drill
The new Eco-T range from Dale Drills encompasses all of the same features of the larger Eco Drill, packaged in such a way that it suits smaller applications. Users will find the same low weight per metre ratio as the larger drill, which in turn leads to minimal rates of compaction and a suggested horsepower requirement as low as 20 hp/m. Detailed CAD modelling and an intensive stress analysis have produced a robust machine, requiring minimal maintenance, thus providing maximum output.
The Future of Efficient Crop EstablishmentBenefits of the Eco-T range
- Environmental - narrow tines create less disturbance of the soil hence protecting the natural structure and biomass of the soil.
- Efficiency - single pass establishment and a suggested output requirement of 20 hp/m increase margins drastically.
- Accuracy - a parallel linkage system and individual depth control ensure each assembly follows contours perfectly maintaining an even seed depth.
- Reliability - tried and tested control and metering systems from RDS and Accord respectively give piece of mind that application rates stay consistent and concise.
- Adjustability - one of the only drills of its type on the market that is provides variable row spacing as standard.