The valve is available in two different versions. One version makes use of analogue open/close signals and a second version makes use of the Daltec network for the best feed-back.
- Is available for Daltec network system or analogue signal
- LED feed-back, one for indicating operational status and a secondary indicating open/close
- Analogue version comes with possibility for simple open/close feed-back
- Network version is prepared for feed sensor input and detailed feed-back
- Both types come with detachable funnel.
Valve feed-back signal
The network version is via the Daltec network able to feed-back detailled information about its operational status and sensor input. The analogue Multimix valve is able to return a 24 VDC signal when it’s opened and a secondary 24 VDC signal when it’s in closed position.
The Multimix valve for Daltec network comes with the possibility to make use of an external feed sensor placed in the feeder. In this way the feeding for the local pen becomes controlled by the appetite of the animals. The result is fresh feed in the right amount and right mix every time.