The separator works on a fluidized bed principle; air is forced through the deck causing the light fraction to float above the heavy fraction. The deck is reciprocated causing the heavy fraction to move uphill while the light fraction floats downhill. Variations in deck speed, air quantity, deck type, deck angle, depth of product and take-off points enable Zeta to do a high and constant quality separation. Zeta separators are industrial, sturdy constructions of steel. The standard version of the Zeta is designed for manual operation of all functions, but the separator is also available fully computerized with memory function and touch screen allowing pre-settings for very fast and easy adjustment of the separation quality. A highly effective fan with filter produces a pressurized airflow through the deck. Installation of the machine is very easy as only main power supply is needed for the built-in constrol box. All internal power supplies are pre-wired and incorporating deck drive inverter, fan drive inverter, starters, overloads and cable to the external control panel of the machine.
- Easy and user-friendly change of deck.
- Optionally available: computer control.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Industrial and sturdy design.
- Available with half or full dust hood and recirculation.
- Decks available for many different products.
- The deck is designed for optimum distribution or air.